subaru fitment alloys

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
ahh right so these are turned to 56.1mm with no spigot ring:cry: no way there gonna fit unless i could get them machined to 57.1mm.

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
no mate, every where i've seen it, it says subaru fitment only[:@] what you think of them?
think they'll look good on silver leon?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Yeah there smart mate but theres quite a few multi spoke style wheels that would bolt straight on with no messing about.

They will look tiny on a non lowered car in 17's .....just my opinion I like the style and colour :)

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
yeah could go for pro race 1.2 or monza's but like the look of these more. agree with you on looking small tho,will just have to lower her;)

Shani

Habitual derv user
Aug 12, 2007
Baillieston, Glasgow
Viktor, if the wheels you're looking at are ET50 then you'll need spacers to get them out to the right offset (ET35) anyway.

I'm sure you could buy hubcentric spacers that fit over the 57.1mm spigot on the car and in turn the spacer itself has a 56.1mm spigot, allowing the alloy to fit onto the spacer Thers's a couple of guys on ebay that do hubcentric spacers. Give them a call and ask them if it's possible. My understanding is they would have to do is shave 1mm of the spigot on the spacer to get the wheels to fit.

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
I'm sure you could buy hubcentric spacers that fit over the 57.1mm spigot on the car and in turn the spacer itself has a 56.1mm spigot, allowing the alloy to fit onto the spacer

yes been told by local alloy wheel shop today this is possible but the price would be about £200 to£300 for spacer's, would rather spend that money on better rims maybe pro race 1.2

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members