subaru fitment alloys

dimond

yh find out what pcd they are and you can get adapters made up from FK jus the same as when people put porche rims on mk2 golfs ect

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
ok so found out there 5*100pcd 47 et & center bore is56.1. so what would i need to ask for thanks.

Last edited:

dimond

depends how popular they are when people first started geting porche adapters 4x100 to 5x130 they started @ £200 for 2 but now you can get 4 £100 used, so it will alway vary, ive fort about putting subaru rims on my mk2 abiza but @ the mo looking into putting merc rims on i can get 4 adapters for £250

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
You don't need those adaptors as leon wheels are 5x100

What you would need is a set of hubcentric spacers and a set of spigot rings.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Are they aftermarket Sabaru alloys?

You can get spacers from just about anywhere thats sells wheels, same with the spigot rings.

The only problem you would have is if they were genuine sabaru alloys and were machined to fit on sabaru hubs and did not have spigot rings.......you would then need to get them machined.

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
yeah there aftermarket ones. so i would need 10mm hubcentric spacers with 57.1mm spigot ring is this right?

The spacer depends on the width of the wheel, do you have brembo brakes you need to clear?

ET35 is about normal

A nice 15mm spacer would give you ET 32 which in my opinion [if there not to wide] would give you a nice wide stance.

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
no brembos at the mo, but maybe in the future, ok so would there be any problems if i got 2 15mm spacers for the front, but went 20mm on the rear give it better stance and handling? cheers

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
sorry for being a numpty but don't really understand mate.

Well the wheels usually have a large standard size centre bore then they insert spigot rings into the hole so that they fit snugly over the hub.

You can buy different size spigot rings to fit different size hubs.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.