Stylance or Reference Sport

EenyMac

Feb 4, 2003
Hemel Hempstead
Visit site
Seriously interested in the new Sport model.
Ok, doesn't have the climate control but that's no great loss but the rest of the spec is good. May be £50 more than the standard Stylance but gets the sports suspension, seats and 17" alloys as standard.
All I'd need to add is the Bluetooth pack and I'd have everything I need :)

TBH, there's only me sat in the car 99% of the time anyway so I might even wait and see what the 3DR Beeza FR offers (or if the price of fuel continues upwards, a horse!).

Deev

May 28, 2006
Croydon, South London
Hmm - isn't it going to be confusing the mk2 having two different specs of car designated "Sport" in its lifetime... especially on the second hand market!

niddvaleseat

Bearing in mind there was a special edition Leon Sport which came with 1.6 or 1.9 TDI engines as well as the original Sport and then the new one, it may get a little complicated yes!!

jooooohn

i choose the 1.9 stylance on a 08 plate in black got the price down to £12.995

gazp123

Feb 1, 2008
Sunderland
get the reference sport and remap it to 185bhp then its quicker than the standard fr and cheaper insurance handling and ride will be about the same rakesare beter o the fr though... but how many of us actually drive like where on the track every second of the day!

Peppermuncher

Apr 6, 2009
I've got a stylance, I'm mega impressed with the kit on it. Loads of toys. Test drove an fr, ride was rock hard not for me sorry. How about this, just bought some fr front and rear bumpers for £40 not a scratch and putting them on. Also picking up the sports interior for another £130. Best of both worlds! :funk: Stylance spec and comfort whilst looking hot to trot baby!!!:p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members