Start/Stop adapter

Aug 26, 2024
I recently bought a Seat Leon ST 2020 FR and would love to have more control over the start/stop system.

Therefore I checked a few forums, where they recommended a start/stop adapter (memory).
I bought it and tried to install it - but I quickly discovered that this is a 32-pin adapter, which is not compatible with the 26-pin plug under the steering wheel.

Is a 32-pin plug available somewhere else in the car, probably in the middle console?

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    472.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.png
    2.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 1.png
    1.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 33

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
London
You should be able to disable start stop in the programming if you looking for permanent solution without wiring change

Aug 26, 2024
You should be able to disable start stop in the programming if you looking for permanent solution without wiring change

How can I do that? I do have OBD eleven, but I haven't found any Start/Stop "app" to disable this functionality.

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
London
There is no app for it you need to convince your car that does not have a smart battery monitor. Bear in mind this will show constant error in gateway module but the start stop will be permanently disabled.

Control unit 19
Adjustments:
Slave_component_list:
Battery Monitoring Control Module: change this to: no

Does not work on vehicles with a 45V electrical system (mild hybrid / hybrid) . An error remains in the gateway:
„Subsystem_multiple_plug_identified“

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.