SOLD: JamJay's BMW 335i

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Really nice and great job on ODB port! Great cars, it was on my list before I got the 335d. I was really impressed with Slicks (rodgers) 123d. Your spec list is huge and must of cost you a few pennies even in second hand market.

Weird the way we changed cars almost same time LOL.

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
Looking good Jay ;)

As said above, pretty sure the tints aren't legal!

I didn't realise the 135i had the exhaust's on just the 1 one side, i thought it might have been like the 335i.

Is it the N54 engine or N55? (Edit: Just noticed you said Twin Turbo, not Twin Power so must be N54)

Last edited:

JamJay

California Bound
Thanks all. Well with a remap it's already a V8 M3 beater (E46 bye bye), big engine in small car.

Apparently the tints are legal, not sure why they appear so dark in the pics, maybe just because of all the black and the dark rears. Still, not sure I want front tints so might have them removed and keep the rears.

Twin turbo Sean, N54. I'm not a fan of the N55 honestly, seems like a step backwards performance wise.

JamJay

California Bound
Another one :)

eaacb987.jpg

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
Looks nice mate! I think the 1 series coupé is a better looking car than the 3 series..
Plus, its been mentioned already that the 3.0litre TwinTurbo in a small car is capable of laughing at the V8 M3 after a remap.. So what are you waiting for mate? :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.