small problem after 5F unit change

przebiegly

Sep 4, 2021
Poland
Hi,

after the unit upgrade (5qa035824B > 5f0035877) , the option to change the ambient color disappeared (door colour)
I can change the brightness of each section (doors/legs/center console), but I cannot choose the door illumination colour - no selection button

anybody have info about resolve this issue ?

José Silva

Nov 24, 2018
Portugal
Sometimes when everything works well, it's better not to update as problems may arise, my ibiza is from 2018 and I never updated it, I think that with the OBD it is possible to recover the color choice

przebiegly

Sep 4, 2021
Poland
the change of the unit is because I wanted to have a dab and I plan to add a virtual cockpit in the future

this is not particularly problematic, especially since I can permanently code the red ambient light in the door (previously it was always set this way)

however, since the function was in the older mib2 unit, it is interesting that the newer mib2 does not seem to support it (and it certainly supports rgb because I have such a unit in the facelifted Leon 5f - maybe it is a matter of too new mib2 software? who knows)

I asked out of curiosity if anyone knew anything about it

maybe someone had such a problem and solved it or has such a unit originally in Ibiza and can change the colors