Revod FR tdi Vs Buggati Veyron

Oct 12, 2005
The guys or girls on here with a Revo tdi...do u think you could pull past a veyron in a straight line???

Georgie

WADDA YA WANT.. EH?!
Nov 27, 2005
FLEET
i personally recon my grans nova could rinse out the veyron.
it has the best mods, a 2p reistor or ebay and some loo rolls sprayed silver for exausts.

Apr 2, 2004
Manchester
After 12 minutes of being floored, when it's used its full tank of fuel, I reakon I'll have a good chance of making ground!! Bet it'd be a few miles ahead of me by then though lol

Last edited:

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Pah,

light? I raced some light away from the lights the other day. It was a bit tricky getting away from a standing start, mainly because by the time time the light from the traffic lights had reached me, the light I was racing had already set off.

Mine you, once I hit max boost I soon reeled him in.

Of course, to do this I must've been travelling faster than light (which my mate Steve is not technically possible [although he doesn't drive a turbo'd car, so WTF does he know?]). Not surprising then that it made me a bit dizzy.

But I showed him who's boss and it definitely serves the chav twat right.

I bet he's posting on www.299792458.com right now about how he missed a gear or something. Lunar shift my arse.

Last edited:

Steve_B

Stacy mmmm.......
May 6, 2005
West Yorkshire
Feel said:
Pah,

light? I raced some light away from the lights the other day. It was a bit tricky getting away from a standing start, mainly because by the time time the light from the traffic lights had reached me, the light I was racing had already set off.

Of course, to do this I must've been travelling faster than light (which my mate Steve is not technically possible [although he doesn't drive a turbo'd car, so WTF does he know?]). Not surprising then that it made me a bit dizzy.

I bet he's posting on www.299792458.com right now about how he missed a gear or something. Lunar shift my arse.

:lol:

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
Feel said:
Pah,

If you accelerated faster than the speed of light, would you see anything in your rear view mirror ?
Discuss :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.