Rear View Camara

Dec 31, 2023
CUPRA FORMENTOR VZ2 310 TSI 4DRIVE
Hi All,

I'm having bother with my rear view camera which is bringing up an orange warning triangle on starting the engine and saying that Rear Traffic Alert is unavailable.
The reversing camera still works ok but it is a wee bit fuzzy when I select reverse.
Prior to this I was getting an alarm saying that Side Assist was unavailable but this was intermittent.
My local Seat dealer has said that the camera may be faulty and it costs over £1000+ to replace it. They also installed the latest software update
Have any of my forum friends experienced this and can I remove the camera myself to inspect it?
Appreciate any help on this.
Regards,
Parsman

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
CUPRA FORMENTOR VZ2 310 TSI 4DRIVE
Hi All,

I'm having bother with my rear view camera which is bringing up an orange warning triangle on starting the engine and saying that Rear Traffic Alert is unavailable.
The reversing camera still works ok but it is a wee bit fuzzy when I select reverse.
Prior to this I was getting an alarm saying that Side Assist was unavailable but this was intermittent.
My local Seat dealer has said that the camera may be faulty and it costs over £1000+ to replace it. They also installed the latest software update
Have any of my forum friends experienced this and can I remove the camera myself to inspect it?
Appreciate any help on this.
Regards,
Parsman
Try posting/searching in the Formentor threads of the CUPRA car forums, for assistance.