Reapped Ibiza Vs Scooby

Jonzy

In a straight line, rolling, youve got a chance. As far as anything resembling a bend, no chance - or a launch.

May 2, 2006
Jonzy said:
If you running stg2 with a smic, you deserve to melt you engine.

lol, you dont half make me laugh, i bought the car on with a stage 2, already negotiating a price on a A + M Intercooler as i am aware the smic is PANTS !!

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
The_one said:
Sorry but i cant see just a remapped 2 up ibiza pissing over a wrx so easily :think:

To be fair i dont think he said he pissed over a WRX easily....

the way he described it, it wasnt much between them?

May 2, 2006
The_one said:
David - You dont even have a 4bar regulator either do you?

nope, thats because the APR remap dont use them, i know revo etc do, i phone awesome up and enquired about this already, had the full explanation to me, they will only i higher pressure one if they go k04+

The_one

Mar 18, 2006
England
That your risking damaging your engine by either

a) starving it of petrol because of the 3bar

or

b) killing your engine from the high intake temps when on full chat with the shitty smic

May 2, 2006
The_one said:
That your risking damaging your engine by either

a) starving it of petrol because of the 3bar

or

b) killing your engine from the high intake temps when on full chat with the shitty smic

aaaah i see, well the 4bar FRP is not needed with APR Remap and im picking up a fmic at the weekend, thats the original reason i phoned awesome, i thought on stage 2 you needed a 4bar, i think it just depends on the MAP, apparently if i put one on my car it would just overfuel (something like that anyway, ask awesome andy for the techy explanation)

Stuie

Apr 5, 2005
Swindon
The_one said:
Sorry but i cant see just a remapped 2 up ibiza pissing over a wrx so easily :think:

if that refers to my post i didnt piss over it, just made a nice gain over it at least 3 car lengths, hardly pissing over it. but having said that i dont just have a remap. got FMIC, remap, cat back exhaust, DV

GTi T

May 8, 2005
North West
Forbez said:
LOL its funny how everyone seems to have a mate with a scooby or evo, running about 250-280.

How come i dont. My mates have got cossies running 450+, so there's no chance of me ever winning, but only decreasing the amount i get beat by!

Although i do like chasing scoobies, cos they seem to be easy pickings. (When the cars not in gimp mode)

Theyre too common nowadays these imprezas

The one i played with can't have been 250bhp though, he just didnt kill me as much as he'd of liked to.

Tom

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
I had a run in with a bug eye shape scooby wrx and from 50-130. He started off in front by a couple of car lengths, by the time we got to 100 i had caught him and by the time i got to 130 i was a couple of car lengths ahead of him.

All my cupras got is a remap, cat back exhaust and air filter.

He wasnt happy at all. I winked and blew a kiss at the chick in the passenger seat as i passed them. Probably didnt help matters :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.