Pulling to the Left !

henryg

Mar 30, 2008
Oxford
Hello,

Just recently brought my LCR which has done 14K and spent most of its life in the blokes garage. I have just had the tracking done and the garage said its fine now but its still pulling to the left slighty. I have had a look at the front tyres and they need replacing. However, I was wondering because the drivers side front tyre is worn very badly on the inside would it make the car pull slighty to the left ???

I am going to pick up a trolley jack this afternoon and swap the wheels round to see if it makes a difference.

Im all ears if anyone has got suggestions to what it might be :think:

Cheers,

Henry.

chanellle1234

If i was you take the car to kwik fit and get them to look at the wheel as mine was doing the same, i thought it could be a puncture. reason was that the alloy was badly corroded and that was why it was pulling

chanelle

henryg

Mar 30, 2008
Oxford
more money arrrgghh ! lol.

Gona try swapping them round in an hour when this jack arrives. Will let you know the score...

henryg

Mar 30, 2008
Oxford
I just swapped the front wheels round, seems to be abit better now. Think that where the tracking had been out before and worn the tyres unevenly it was causing it to pull to the left. All I need now is some new rubber which isn't cheap :(

Out of curiousity what is everyone else using for their rubber ?

Cheers,

Henry

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members