Proud Leon Cupra 20vT (facelift) owner

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
The Audi A3 Haynes manual is the closest to the Leon as the interior/electrics are almost identical. Golf Mk4 will limit you to purely mechanical items.

holty

Inside a nice VAG
Sep 25, 2008
In the Hills
Sorry, I thought being a common car, I could get a Haynes, but as it seems there isn't one.
I'll have a look at the golf MK4 or Audi A series ones and see how they stack up in terms of familiarity.

Sorry for the confusion!:whistle:

I sent an email to Custom Codes to see when they could come and remap my car, just waiting for an email then it's up up up and away - lickety split!

Also been on the phone to John from DesignerWheels regarding a LOVELY set of TSW Crofts but unfortunately, they're not made to fit our beloved Leons.:cry:

I also looked into these wheels.They are rather nice.Eventually went for pro race 1.2s which look pretty sweet even if i do say so myself :D

dead beta

Thanks for the REVO recomendations, I will give them an email too!

I'm really struggling to find a set of wheels I like as much as the TSW Crofts! :(

I really like the gun metal and machine-faced wheels, will looks the dogs danglies on my silver surfer!

Designer Wheels have been emailing me more potential wheels, but none of which I tried on photoshop look right! :(:cry:

Did any of you lot have this much of a problem picking?? Maybe I'm just too...picky, but it's my ride and I want it puuurrrfect!

I still like the Sportec Monos that one guy on here has on his Silver Cupra, anthricate or something?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.