• Guest would you be interested in CUPRA or SEAT valve caps? let us know in the poll

• Formentor members, we are testing a new feature requiring selection of a model year when posting - more info here
  • Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Model Year 23/24 Paint job on plastic trims

Aug 12, 2024
Greece
Hi! Last week a small rock from the road hit on my driver side door plastic trim on the bottom of the door. As I was trying to see the damage ( is a small mark on the trim and nothing major) I notice that the plastic trims are not painted as they should. On the photos you will see some black marks on the trim. Is on the small channel that the trim has. It he problem is only on the drivers side front and on two point on the rear door. As I read there is a3 years warranty for paint defects so I will go to fix it. But my question is if is there anyone who has the same problem?
IMG_1659.jpeg
IMG_1658.jpeg
IMG_1657.jpeg
IMG_1656.jpeg
IMG_1655.jpeg

Mar 11, 2024
i have a similar issue on the rear bumper lower silver trim. I was going to raise the issue when i pop in for my next service

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.