Ok who owned this

M355Y

Sep 26, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.cruise4c.co.uk
Hi everyone

My company are selling an ex company vehicle, Seat Leon Cupra R in black registration KM54UCX. It has a Seatcupra.net sticker on the window!!!!!!

Who had this vehicle on here?

I know who had it as I have all your information on our systems at work but I wont disclose that on here. I just thought it was really cool seeing your car there. I bought my Cupra from my company although woulda loved a cupra r but not at 87k on the clock lol

Bex

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Didn't "Fast Eddie" have one that was a company car? Can't remember his details though.

Stan 24v

Apr 7, 2007
Blackpool
Off topic, Bex, just looking at your sig, what shocks have you got with your springs? Are you running standard?

Sorry for the hijack :redface:

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
Mine's paid for with my car allowance - does prove to be a fantastic company car if you can live with the fuel costs! Old company weren't impressed whith the fuel card bills though thats for sure :lol:

M355Y

Sep 26, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.cruise4c.co.uk
I bought my car with my car allowance but even though I work for a Fleet Management company you woulda thought you could get a good company car as the main person, Fleet Manager, BUT no the best car I can get is a 1.9TDI Seat Ibiza Sport WOW (no disrespect to anyone who owns one) but come on Audi no, VW no, Mercedes no, BMW no!!!! WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! So when I said ok gonna take the cash car allowance I asked about getting me fuel card....NO the company don't do fuel cards for employees even though I sell the 'get a fuel card its good' thing to my clients for their fleets!!!!!

I am sure something has gone wrong there...just can't put my finger on it apart from I work for an tight arse company...

M355Y

Sep 26, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.cruise4c.co.uk
Dont I know it that is usually the first question from my new drivers....how much tax you gonna take off of me for this Mercedes E class well my friend 25% hahaha :p

I just want one of my clients to say Bex heres a car we will sort out payments lol
:lol:

Yeh f****** right :headhurt:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.