obdeleven lost connectivity

amadeumir

Sep 15, 2021
Hello

My car warranty expired, and i ordered an obdeleven device with vag pro plan in order to configure some new mods that i was palnning to do a long time, one of these mods was android auto wireless since it was usb only even with 1940 software version, worked flawless but i lost the conection to the car with obdeleven, i tried removing phone from the car, reseting mib3, but still without conection, i made it with a diferent device and reverted the configuration and still didn´t try it again with my phone, but was wondering if it happened to someone else.

thanks

Jan 30, 2022
Do you mean that your phone is connected to odbeleven via bluetooth insted of your car?
Try to remove odbeleven from your car and reconnect your phone to your car.

amadeumir

Sep 15, 2021
I've allready solved the problem , it has something to do with the app and my phone, after using it it i cannot connect to the obd device (last generation) anymore, i have to unninstall the app, clear caches, and even so sometimes its difficult. I found that connecting other device like a tablet helps, after all that i can connect to the odb device again, this only happens with the vag app, the odbeleven app always connect withou any problem.

Reactions: Uttran
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members