No online media option when trying to set up apple music / tidal

DMP

Mar 31, 2023
Hi all, Anyone have any idea..

Seat Leon hybrid fr 2020
I have paid for the year for the seat connect and it says I get apple music for the year!
Watched the tutorials on youtube from seat going through the steps of getting it working and when I get to the media part where you go to radio/media source there there should be 3 options??
My media.
Bluetooth.
Then online media.

I cannot get any further as there is no online media option?????????

Just my media and Bluetooth????

Has anyone else had this issue.
Privacy settings open
Have connected to my WiFi, nothing.
Have used my phone as a hot-spot, nothing.
Have even wasted £9.99 for a month on data for the e-sim, nothing..

I've no idea?
If there is no option for online media I obviously have no way of linking it.

Any suggestions, Has anyone on here had or having the same issue.

Thanks in advance for any assistance/ ideas.

Cainy1989

Jan 11, 2019
its not just your car or setup its clearly an issue with the software, cause ive done the same as you, can't get Apple Music working at all.

Tell

Staff member
There are a lot of wrinkles with mib3. The high volume posters on the Leon 4 and Formentor side may know mib3 answers. Mib3 breaks into two streams on Seat / Cupra cars. The lesser models and the upper models. The firmware code tells you. Once you got that off the screen look for what people are saying. Sometimes you need the firmware changed. @East Yorkshire Retrofits are knowledgeable on whether the car is on the latest from what you have. Screen shot. If the connected services are not configured correctly it wont get a firmware update and only the dealer can do that untill it gets sorted. Whether you are on the latest firmware is the starting point.

I'm on mib2 standard and high but watch the mib3 conversations.

Reactions: DMP

DMP

Mar 31, 2023
There are a lot of wrinkles with mib3. The high volume posters on the Leon 4 and Formentor side may know mib3 answers. Mib3 breaks into two streams on Seat / Cupra cars. The lesser models and the upper models. The firmware code tells you. Once you got that off the screen look for what people are saying. Sometimes you need the firmware changed. @East Yorkshire Retrofits are knowledgeable on whether the car is on the latest from what you have. Screen shot. If the connected services are not configured correctly it wont get a firmware update and only the dealer can do that untill it gets sorted. Whether you are on the latest firmware is the starting point.

I'm on mib2 standard and high but watch the mib3 conversations.
Thanks for reply, i'll check the firmware later and take a screenshot. it would be nice to work out why, even if i cant get it working just knowing why would be good (y)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.