My red leon tdi btcc project!!

SEAN_P_

Feb 7, 2015
Newcastle
Hello everyone

just bought myself a tidy 2007 red mk2 seat leon 2.0 tdi sport 140bhp
2 pervious owners it was an Ex demonstrator at seat and then the last owner had it for donkey's years !! Its been well looked after

105k on the clock, full seat service history, stacks off receipts for all the work thats been carried out, btcc kit from factory even have a certificate from the dealer to prove its genuine :rolleyes:

Pictures up soon when I get more posts ��

Last edited:

SEAN_P_

Feb 7, 2015
Newcastle
Well some thieving scum bag has pinched one of my jacking point covers (or its fallen off lol)
Added to the " to do list "

SEAN_P_

Feb 7, 2015
Newcastle
I'm wanting to get my car remapped soon (sm tuning live map)
So had a new exhaust system made for £370 full turbo back system 2.5" with decat small center box in middle and 1 3.5" outward rolled tip either side work carried out by spanner monkeys in washington (highly reccomended !! Private reg now on also

Last edited:

SEAN_P_

Feb 7, 2015
Newcastle
Sprayed the grill up today untill it goes into my mates bodyshop within the next few weeks !

Still in 2 minds about the tips on my twin exit they look like there out to far :(

Last edited:

SEAN_P_

Feb 7, 2015
Newcastle
Well popped round to the garage were I got my exhaust done today had a bit banter we have decided to change the tips so I'll be going 3.5" inward rolled slash cut to fit the bumper nicely

SEAN_P_

Feb 7, 2015
Newcastle
Cheers lads

It was one of those things that was bugging the hell out of me so I had to do something about it !

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise