My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
haha... how about this...stop making your car look like its had front end damage and your too pikeyish to get a bonnet sprayed to match your car,....

that is all

8v gti in caddy

over

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
I have a bonnet the correct colour, but I've got another one to play with.
Good lad, you want the details of this guy with the engine and box?

Big Love
Ollie

May 31, 2008
Paint the spare one so it says "FOR SALE" on it backwards so people can read it in their mirrors. That is all.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Well after not actually being able to make my mind up as to what I wanted to do car wise the current plan is
- Keep the Cupra and follow through my plans of making it smooth and minto
- In the process of buying a Cordy Sx as a daily for my new job and to use while the Ibiza is in 'the shop'

So for the time being I need to get going with earning and collecting the rest of the parts I need to get the project moving.
Also need to decide if staying black is the way forward, or a colour change. So far on the cards is BMW interlargos blue, Mini old english white, with a black roof and mirrors, Metallic Brown or Metallic Sky Blue.
Anyone else have any suggestions?
Ollie

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
orange

Orange_Porsche_911_GT3_RS_Type_997_(side).jpg

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2006
Bristol
Ollie,

What about Gunmetal grey, or the flat grey seen on Audi TT's?

Love
Ant

PS, you change your mind like a woman, you do know that, don't you? ;)

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
I do like that orange, but not sure if i could live with it long term
Black is good, but thinking I might want something a bit more special, and as I'm having a total respray thought why not something else - although magic black pearl with a lot more pearl might work ;)
Gunmetal grey is another thought...hmm

Keep them coming guys
Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
ha you could say that!!!
Think i want something that isnt going to go out of 'fashion' too quickly if u get what I mean.

Maybe black with outrageous wheel colouring - black goes with anything

Ollie

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
Orange = big coconuts!

I have always liked nimbus grey but theres an ibiza out there already, seen it at UD's a few years back, wearing porsche silver roses........well sexual.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Nimbus grey is oks. i'm worried I'll end up going a bit man with sparkle and have something crazy metallic that'll be a pain to match if anything ever needs doing.

Someone do some photochops??

Ollie

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Oll, if you stay with the black you could/can get away with pretty much ANY colour, look at the mad Day-Glo greens and oranges or even really pale blues you can get now..

orangemuffin

i love you all.......
Sep 24, 2008
yesterday
I see a corrado most nights on the way home. Its brilliant white with a fat black stripe down the whole centre of the car.....its beautiful !!...i say be different.

or find this with the corrrrrado and buy that.

oh....and please note my show cage is in !!