MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Is it? Can't you just order the part using a LHD Cupra vin?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

There doesn’t appear to be a metal one that fits RHD cars. I suspect you could buy the plastic one from TPS.

There is someone on FB who is making custom dead pedals as I’ve seen them.

If you order from a LHD Cupra VIN the dead pedal will not fit. It’s contoured for a LHD car.

JPR

Dec 28, 2018
After weeks of debating and trying to get the best quote possible I've finally pulled the trigger on a Cupra.

Cupra Lux
2 year lease
£990 Initial
£330 Per month

White with Sunroof which was a £22 a month extra! But I know I won't regret it come summertime.

Looking forward to being part of the Cupra club.

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
Got a phone call from Lookers Stockport today.

Cupra ST4drive Lux scheduled for week 11 build is now being built next week (week 5) and should be here for 1st week March - nice new 19 plate on the drive!

Question - my existing Cupra 290 Black is due a 2nd service tomorrow as I extended my 2 year hire to await delivery of the new car. If I return it within 30 days from now, can I get out of servicing it or am I lumbered as its due now?

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Got a phone call from Lookers Stockport today.

Cupra ST4drive Lux scheduled for week 11 build is now being built next week (week 5) and should be here for 1st week March - nice new 19 plate on the drive!

Question - my existing Cupra 290 Black is due a 2nd service tomorrow as I extended my 2 year hire to await delivery of the new car. If I return it within 30 days from now, can I get out of servicing it or am I lumbered as its due now?

I was in the same position with my 280 lease, whilst waiting on my 290 delivery.
I had to cover both the first M.O.T and 3rd service (minor)

VWFS said that the service had to be carried out in my case, but as my car was delayed through no fault of my own they refunded the cost of both.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: sumogtr

sumogtr

Jul 24, 2018
Watford
I was in the same position with my 280 lease, whilst waiting on my 290 delivery.
I had to cover both the first M.O.T and 3rd service (minor)

VWFS said that the service had to be carried out in my case, but as my car was delayed through no fault of my own they refunded the cost of both.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately I extended voluntarily knowing the service was due before my indicated build week, so looks like I will need to get the plastic out of my wallet.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Freshly ordered tonight, Cupra 290 Lux DSG..currently thinking Midnight Black but might change! Originally wanted what I can only remember as a VW colour the Silver White grey, but no longer an option!

Moving on UP from a Golf GTD :thumbup: Hello!:wave:

Looks good in Midnight Black though
7a2c73861abc18c1104ab98240b8b43f.jpg

That’s the Demo at my Local Dealer.

bgb

Jan 22, 2019
Looks good in Midnight Black though
7a2c73861abc18c1104ab98240b8b43f.jpg

That’s the Demo at my Local Dealer.

I confirmed MB last night.. saw a few members rides and photos from dealers which helped! Thank you for the image though, looks like I made a good decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: K12 and Maypack

servicepoint

Jan 30, 2016
Heads up for anyone thinking of a Cupra, Natiinwide have them back on at £144 a month over 36 months. Grey or white available.

KR15

Nov 29, 2018
My Cupra was delivered this morning. It came from JCT600 Bradford as I suspected and the guy who brought it was 78!

It needs a wash already which the driver offered to pay for thriuth the local scratch and swirl but I declined as I'd rather do it myself.

I've only done about 50 miles (about 45 in Cupra mode) in it but I'm really impressed so far.

My M140i would have been all over the place in this morning's weather but the Leon was like it was on rails.

Attachments

• 1522972529-1024x851.png
    1522972529-1024x851.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 135

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
My M140i would have been all over the place in this morning's weather but the Leon was like it was on rails.
It's funny because I was behind someone in an M140i this morning. 68 plate so pretty new, and it was clear he hadn't driven in ice or snow before haha. Under 20mph all the way in a 30/40.

Not that I blame him...

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
My Cupra was delivered this morning. It came from JCT600 Bradford as I suspected and the guy who brought it was 78!

It needs a wash already which the driver offered to pay for thriuth the local scratch and swirl but I declined as I'd rather do it myself.

I've only done about 50 miles (about 45 in Cupra mode) in it but I'm really impressed so far.

I'm starting to warm to the copper and blue combo!

Ip94

Oct 25, 2018
Manchester

Had the same guy deliver mine this morning from Bradford too, same colour. Not a bad job delivering Cupra's haha

hallsy67

Mar 11, 2010
Bristol

Very nice colour combo. And it polishes up superb.
0333F7F2-23E0-4DB1-91B0-01681CCC3E46.jpeg

Hickery1995

Oct 23, 2018
Hi guys.. I've just picked up my new Cupra 290 Lux, absolutely love it.. was just wondering, when the car is in cupra mode, does it automatically.change the dsg to Sport aswell?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mystery290
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members