MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I can't find this setting for the mirrors? I've looked in unlock and locking car but it's not there

If you press the lock button once on the key fob then press it again and hold it the mirrors will fold, you can change this to do it with one click with obd11.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Chrispy

Oct 6, 2018
Had confirmation from my Broker, my (BW41) ST300 4drive is in the UK and will shortly be heading to the dealer..........
Looks like i'm still on schedule for delivery to me WC 19th Nov............yipeeeee:dance:

Sounds like you'll have one of the first of the 4drives on this thread. And pre "Copra" as well so probably the best spec assuming it's 7 speed!

Reactions: Jonouk1

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Strange thing when i closed the car the mirrors did not fold in.
Is this a setting you have to activate on board?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

Here you go from the manual

The Easy Connect system, Vehicles >
SETTINGS > Mirrors and windscreen - select mirrors
fold in when the vehicle is parked and
locked.

When the vehicle is locked with the remote
control, the exterior mirrors are retracted automatically when the vehicle is opened with
the remote control, the exterior mirrors are deployed automatically.

Last edited:

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
If you press the lock button once on the key fob then press it again and hold it the mirrors will fold, you can change this to do it with one click with obd11.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If you do that then you also disable the internal volumetric alarm sensors so not the best way. If you just press and long hold the lock button once then you can fold the mirrors in and keep the internal sensors working too.
As mentioned already with the MY19 Cupras, you can enable it in the vehicle settings for fold on door lock with no need to long press.

Reactions: Damo H
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members