mk 4 20vt intercooler to inlet manifold hose feeler

gazjones

it should do best think is to try and see if the fr pipe can fit on the cupra without to much bending or make a two part hose but then that defeats the object of the hose. ive got a front mount and the angle is more like the cupra pipe work but without comparing its very hard to tell. the only picture i have of the cupra intake hose is yours and thats been cut so dont know the true shape of it compaired to mine!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
thats true i havent even seen anouther cupra 180 engine bay in the flesh suppose its a good thing as there still really rare! but starting to see a few these days il try and p.m some of the other cupra boys to see if they can send a pic in 4ya!

gazjones

ill take mine off tomorrow so we can look at it and ill take a pic of it off so we can compaire nothing is every straight forward lol

gazjones

as long as we get ten we can have a go at getting it sorted

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
alot of people wont be willing to pay £100 quid for a maybe fit pipe tho thats what im worried about! ive p.md a few cupra boys tho so we'l see!

gazjones

forge sell the kits with 5 hoses in for about 100 so cant see it being near that tbh the tip they sell for other cars involves more work than this and is 100 quid

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
they dont for my car! with my engine code the leon cupra pipe i was going to buy off them was£ 95 so to make a new 1 would of thought they would of charged a tad more!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
maybe we should wait till me or some1 else trys the leon cupra innlet pipe might save alot of hassle!

gazjones

not if there is enough interest i wouldnt have though as i dont think people will pay 100 quid for a hose like that

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
i would lol :) im still in on the deal tho! il post pics in as soon as i get some replys back from my p.m's

gazjones

cheers mate then ill look at them and try and figure out if we will need different pipes making up hope not

gazjones

ok will do thats bunnin as well added and you small this is looking good

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
He gaz iv sent a Email to richard at forge yesterday and hes going to get me an Estimate price for the pipe so i let you know when it comes through.

Hopefully we wont need different pipes for the cupra and FR, if we do its going to mean that forge may need to make up a new tool which might cause a problem

Last edited:

gazjones

so forge have the tooling for the fr pipe sorted but not the cupra one
cheers let me know when you find out the price mate

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
so forge have the tooling for the fr pipe sorted but not the cupra one
cheers let me know when you find out the price mate

they definatly have the tooling for the FR but if the cupra is different then forge may need to make a new tool. Il speak to richard a forge to see if he can find out if they are different

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.