mk 4 20vt intercooler to inlet manifold hose feeler

gazjones

forge need 10 people to put this into production so list names hear and see what happens been a bit of interest
dont know prices but if your interested put your name down
1 gazjones
2 rashcupra (cupra)
3 simon34
4 evo2345
5 ric2001 (cupra)
6 Dario
7 bunnin
8 small
Forge estimate price to be around 30 to 40 pounds

Last edited by a moderator:

gazjones

yes it will fit the standard one basically same shape hose as standard
more names we get down the sooner we will know the price

gazjones

1.gaz jones
2.rashcupra
3.simon34

gazjones

1.gaz jones
2.rashcupra
3.simon34
4.ric2001?
5.evo2345?
6.small?
7.bunnin?
ric 2001 evo2345 and small have reasd in other threads that you were interested numbers not far off
bunnin you will want one i know you! if the above mentioned all want one we only need 3 more people !!!!!!!!!

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Different to Cupra one though Yeah????

In fact yeah i remeber they are different, so whaich are these for, side mount or front mount??

gazjones

how is the final hose into the inletmanifold different ant ive seen the one on the cupra and fr they both just entre the box section where the smic would be or pipe that comes from the fmic

gazjones

added you to the list evo2345 and ill look into the cupra one beging different not sure on it but ill ring dealers and get the part no.s to make sure

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
Gaz, check it mate, they are different the pipes come in at a different angle, one is slightly longer than the other, check it on Etka,

otherwise i would not have changed mine

gazjones

i didnt realise to changed yours and ive seen some pics and it looks like the cupra one is a little shorter but maybe forge could get one that fits both im not sure ive asked some people about etka and im waiting to hear back from them

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
if its a little shorter cnt we just cut it down or is it where the bend is in a diffrent place??

gazjones

i think the angle of the cupra pipe points to the rear of the engine bay about 2 o clock and the fr ones is about 3 or 4 oclock will have to see if forge can come up with a universal one or make different ones

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.