Leon Mk3 shakes on full stop D, but not in N ?

Sep 22, 2024
Hi everyone,
Just got a 2019 Leon 2.0 and I noticed that while I come to a full stop the car shakes slightly, it feels like the clutch is engaged for some reason.
This happens with auto-hold either on or off.
When I shift the lever to Neutral, the shaking stops.

As far as I know, on full stop the clutches should be disengaged completely.

I shall mention that the car is tuned with SLS stage 2, and start-stop option was coded off. Could this be related?

Please share your wisdom, I'm scared for my clutches health
Thanks!

Mo_86

Sep 25, 2023
UK
In traffic when in D my car doesn't shake but u can hear the engine as if the revs a slightly higher than normal, when i put it into N it then goes away.
Btw is your start stop now fully disabled as i thought it couldn't be done on the facelift?

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
If you touch the accelerator with the handbrake on to raise the revs, does the shaking stop? Does it shake in park also?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
My DSG Cupra 280 does this intermittently in P and N. Engine judders for a couple of secs and revs bounce up n down, then back to normal again. A couple of times, as I’ve pulled up to a junction or lights to stop, the car has actually stalled… Thoughts? (See below error codes). It’s been in for new cam solenoid magnets n diagnosis here n there but couldn’t get to the bottom of it.

IMG_2666.jpeg