ko3 tuning

Craig!

IHI Ibiza Cupra
Jan 6, 2005
Guisborough
www.vagcars.co.uk
This graph is of a car with a Samco Tip, Forge DV, Blueflame turbo-back w/ 100 cell race CAT and a JABBA re-map:

cupra_dyno.JPG

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
ok listen, perhaps i was a bit harsh but dont you think i get that all the time,plus if im wrong you dont have to make me look like a c**t about it, so are you saying its not possible or just very unlikely, and whats the point of a rolling road if they are never accurate?? all i know is the car felt very fast!

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
i bet it did, ~200bhp in a fwd car is great fun

nobody is trying to make u look like a ****, its just rolling roads can be set up to read any old figures really, iv never really been a fan off RRs, its like there main purpose is to load some pub ammo so u can bragg to mates on a friday night, but i think the main point of rolling road would be tuning on demand...like doing a run, changing something (like loading a remap) and then running it again and u get a good idea of the difference the changes made

anyway there we go, the honest truth is though turbo back exhaust system, replacement filter, replacement dv and remap is gonna get ur car into the 200s

then just save for fmic and a TIP. 600quid on an intercooler is gonna give u much more satisfaction than 600+quid on getting a k03s fitted and mapped up...especially come summer time

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
220bhp from a K03 with only remap and cat-back?

What did it have @ the wheels? That @ fly figure sounds a bit suspect. Dyno lottery.

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
i agree with you acidstrato not bothered what bhp it is as long as im happy, and to philw you clearly havent been reading the replys because weve established that i may have been wrong, im not a liar i just may have been misled, plus i dont even own the car anymore so im not bothered, next time ill use two rolling roads i think and get a clear average, thanks for your advice acidsrato, daz

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.