KO3 sport - upgade the unit?

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
Can you upgrade the KO3s? better bearings and/or is there anything else that can be done? if so what gains would you see for what mods?

i'v just got one and before it fit it i wonded what mods i could do.
Thanks

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
thanks, (GOLF +) i rang the ED and he asked for some more info so iv E-mailed him, fingers crossed may get a feature. should have my Ko3sport and forge tip + custon code on soon.

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
i was hopping there were bearing kits and othere small mods we could do to get abit more power, and spool up and strenght. some one must know or have a very good idea how/were it can be done.
ANYONE

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
this is true but i dont like the idea of machining out the housing of the ko3 its got to make it weeker, im waitting till its been WELL tested so for now im going ko3s, i should have my turbo in a week or so but if im going to mod it it'l be over the next month or so then fit it end of jan.

Olly20VT

Jun 8, 2004
Stroud Glos ,England
AM-motorsport sell second hand ones just under £300 iv just got one from E-bay but its in the usa at the mow ready to be posted (£85) or try a brakers, leon's audi golfs all use them on some of there modles, just find out wich ones and go huntting.

Deleted member 9043

did you heard of the k05?also a k03 housing with other wheel etc
VAG05.jpg

looks like a a&m turbo to me

Deleted member 9043

is that a normal k03s with other actuator or is it capable of 250+ hp?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise