K&N's New Filter

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
To be honest i couldn't careless what it really looked like if it performs like they say.

we will just have see how it stands.
someone has got to try out these new products and given it K&N it cant be anyworse than their competitors otherwise it wouldn't be worth their while developing it

LiCkWiD

LiCkWiD EvOLuTiON
Nov 15, 2006
Essex
I think we can all stop replying regarding the claimed +20 BHP increase. It ain't going to happen, is it? No chance. This isn't a complete induction re-work including MAF alterations. It's a filter and air-feed.

But yeh let us know how it goes man.. be interesting to see what ya think about it, once fitted. Going to be taking a few hundred £ and throwing it under my bonnet shortly.. going to be a Green DynaTwist for me though. Can't go wrong.

Apr 24, 2007
W. yorkshire
K&N official statement on their website

K&N AIR INTAKES, THE ULTIMATE WEAPON IN THE HORSEPOWER WARS
Most of our High-Flow Air Intakes can be purchased for less than $350. On the 2003 Ford Mustang SVT®, we actually achieved a 30 horsepower increase. Even our typical air intake gains are in the range of 8 to 16 horsepower. To send an average V-8 down the road at 55 mph, it takes about 17 horsepower. Considering this, you begin to realize just how much of a difference our intakes can make when you step on the gas. We’re proud of these intakes because after you bolt one on, you’ll know something’s different…VERY DIFFERENT!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.