K&n Filter(wrong code number!!)

redleathersbest

Hi guys just took delivery of a K&N filter,I ordered a 57i model 57-0475 and was just going to get stuck in and fix it in place when I realised they have sent me a 57-0494 which says on K&N's site thats its for a 125bhp engine not the 180.I wondered if anyone knew if the actual filter is differently rated or if its just the fixing bracket and tubing as I cant be arsed to wait for another one to be delivered if I can modify this to fit.
This has really peed me off as I have had the car for a few months now and have just decided to do some gentle modding (stage 1 remap next) and a little tidy up of the body plus some sexy wheels and I have come to a grinding halt!! any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

redleathersbest

Dont worry

Checked with K&N technical guys and it's not just a case of reworking mountings, even the filter is different so ........... another few days wait to get the right one!!!:cry:

redleathersbest

Dont worry

Checked with K&N technical guys and it's not just a case of reworking mountings, even the filter is different so ........... another few days wait to get the right one!!!:cry:

redleathersbest

Got the right one

Got the right filter at last and will be putting it on this afternoon