Interested in buying Mk3 20vt

Nealcupra

Hey everybody,

Used to own a mk2 2.0 gti cupra which i sold and bought my current car(Starlet GT Turbo) which is very quick and nice. But i have seen a 20vt cupra for sale (2001 model) for 4k! which i thought was reasonable. Its the 156bhp version which im cool with.

Anything to look out for on these? is there already a boost gauge on them as such so i can check the boost doesnt hesitate when i put my foot down?

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
Ninja said:
Would be worth getting an Hpi check and RAC/AA/Mechanic inspection i reckon :)

Yehh :yes: ... there are some duff ones out there, but again there are owners who have cupras and don't know the potential of the car.

I looked at a dealers last year at a cheap silver cupra and the dealer asked what was the bid interest in the Ibiza cupra (it had more phone calls than anything else) when I explained what a bit of revo could do and the endless supply of upgrades FMIC / BT / etc he could see why he was getting so many calls.

I had my car at a good price off a woman that had it as a company car for 5 years and clocked 50k with a full SEAT hitory.

Check it 1st though.

Alpha

juan

juan
Nov 17, 2005
margate (kent)
i found out where it is, i would call him up a.s.a.p i bet he would of had 50 calls already (depends on when he put it on)

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
A quick look at Autotrader shows me this:

media

2001SEAT Ibiza Cupra 1.8T 20v
156bhp, Y reg. FSH, half leather, a/c, climate, ABS, multi CD, PAS, 1 former keeper, drives and looks gorgeous, a bargain.

£3,995.

paddy o brianTel:
(01902) 680 686 or (07946) 379 067

Distance: 91 miles

Price: £3,995

Not bad :shrug:

Alpha

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.