• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Ibiza Cupra 16v Car Mats

sparky88

Hi
Just purchased the car just under a week ago and its awesome to drive! runs rings round my previous car (corsa gsi). However i'm after a drivers side car mat, the other three are charcoal colour with a red stripe round the edges with the little fixing clips. Anyone have any ideas as to where i can locate one? tried dealers and they wana pull my pants down, as you need to buy all four! really i wud like to replace the front two as there rear looks mint as though its not been used!

Cheers
Mark

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
tried dealers and they wana pull my pants down, as you need to buy all four!

errrr :wtf: well that is if these are still available mind ;)

6K2 863 709 C HPA = OSF black/red

6K2 863 709 A HPA = NSF black/red

if memory serves me right the clips in the carpet are also available

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Hi
Just purchased the car just under a week ago and its awesome to drive! runs rings round my previous car (corsa gsi). However i'm after a drivers side car mat, the other three are charcoal colour with a red stripe round the edges with the little fixing clips. Anyone have any ideas as to where i can locate one? tried dealers and they wana pull my pants down, as you need to buy all four! really i wud like to replace the front two as there rear looks mint as though its not been used!

Cheers
Mark

Whereabouts do you live as you can have my front ones for a fiver if you want. But you would have to pick them up from either of these two places: Petersfield in Hampshire, or from Kingston upon Thames in London.

Mig

sparky88

Hi

I live in Stockport, Northwest. I might be interested in them, they in good condition? do they have the fixings?
my Brother's girlfriend lives in Portsmouth and they shud be visiting soon, i'll give him a ring tommorow and get back to you. Hopefully he will pick them up!

Thanks
Mark

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
i tried ordering them when i worked for Seat and everytime they turned up they would be LHD mats, no matter how many times i contacted parts technical we could never get the right ones they we're always packed wrong

if they are still available a single mat was almost as much as an accessory set

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i managed a passenger one but must admit took 3 goes :(

grab Czechboys quick :):)

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Damn, didnt know there was so much interest. Should have asked for £30 a set ;)

Well if you contact your brothers girlfriend soon enough, than she can pick them up from Portsmouth tomorow, because I'm going down there for the Pompey SEAT meet. The location of the meet is Portsmouth Farmhouse Pub - Eastern Road. PO3 5HH. And I'll be there roughly from 2pm-4pm. Thats this sunday the 12th. (today pretty much :) )

Mig

p.s. the mats are in good condition with all the clips still underneath.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.