Ibiza 6L default values and VCDS question

May 30, 2024
Hi all.

Does anyone have the VCDS default values for a Ibiza 6L 1.2L 64HP - AZQ engine ?
I need them, but I cant find them anywhere online. My bad, did not made a backup first before doind any changes.
I'm dealing with some issues on my car, and im trying to proper solve them 1 by 1. Some on VCDS, and others with a mechanic. My car was bought in 2nd hand, and the last owner messed up with some things on the car, so, im trying to solve everything.

Or, if anyone can tell me where I can find the default original values. I'de appreciate.

* A side question: I see many videos on youtube and most, show's "Long coding" on the Soft Coding part (like on the attached picture), but on mine VCDS just appears a number, and not "long coding". Same happens when I try to check/test some parts, they didn't show up. Like "Fuel pressure, etc". I see lot of ppl, testing and changing values, but on mine I simply dont get access to them. So, i'm not getting the full use from VCDS, since I cant access to most features, and test's. If anyone have a clue, about what to do in order to have full acess to features and test's, ppl let me know.

Tks

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2024-07-24 203128.jpg
    Captura de ecrã 2024-07-24 203128.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 30
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.