I found a reason for rattle noise...

Amr

Sep 11, 2002
Egypt
Visit site
Dears,

I think I have found the reason for the rattle noise. I am not sure if someone posted this reason before, but I thought this might be useful as I have been 1.5 years trying to shut it up!

When you hear this **** noise, just put your hand on the passenger seat belt housing (that black thing with a red button). GOD DAMN, it vibrates like a fork generating all this hassle and headache while driving. It drove me nuts. I think it needs to be tightend simply.

Is this a common experience?

Thanks to feed me back,

woodyfr

Good God,

I had the exact annoying rattle on my MK4 golf. To stop mine I stuck a small amount of thick double sided sticky white strips so when it rattled against this seat it did not make a noised.

Dan

leon291155

Jan 11, 2006
Hey AMR ... do u remember me? am moataz i sold my red LEON and i got a new 2005 MK1(black,sun roof,koni springs and adjustable shock,xenon philips,17's audi RS6 wheels) its awesome ... 10 days ago i parked mine beside your car cause i felt that mine is not lowered as yours but i found that they are the same,i saw a post that you want to sell yours ((you need an advice)) DONT do this .. i sold mine and i got PEG 307 for 7 months and i tried mazda 3 for 2 weeks then i got the black MK1 2005... you cant compare LEON with these cars..its an awesome car

Amr

Sep 11, 2002
Egypt
Visit site
Moataz, how r u doing? good to hear from u back :)

Alf mabrouk for ur new car, congrats, it looks in a mint condition as far as i can see the avatar... how much did u sell ur and what did u pay for the 05?

Actually, i am looking for an SUV as a next step, not looking for hot hatches anymore, bored really. I like the VW TIGUAN so much as well as the new liberty. I shall sell it at the end of the year hopefully.

in addition, my paint is damaged for the roof and the hood from the sun exposure.

yalla show us some pics for ur new leon...

leon291155

Jan 11, 2006
i put some pics for my new car on readers rides,see it and tell me your opinion,
i sold mine for 80 and i got the 05 with 105..if u really want to change dont leave VW's(VW,SEAT,AUDI)..they are the best cars after BMW&mercedes..i tried and i know what am talking about believe me :)