Hello

yorkshire_bob

Apr 29, 2023
South Yorkshire
Just got my 3rd Leon, a 2018 mk3 ST 1.5 TSI FR. Previously owned a mk1 1.9TDI and mk2 1.6TDI in-between several other cars. Really happy with the mk3 so far having managed to update the maps myself, and planning to fit a front and rear dash cam and retrofit a wireless charging pad. Look forward to participating in the forums.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just got my 3rd Leon, a 2018 mk3 ST 1.5 TSI FR. Previously owned a mk1 1.9TDI and mk2 1.6TDI in-between several other cars. Really happy with the mk3 so far having managed to update the maps myself, and planning to fit a front and rear dash cam and retrofit a wireless charging pad. Look forward to participating in the forums.
Welcome to SCN, yes the Leon Mk3 is a great car, I had my 280 for nearly 8 years and never had a problem. Miss the CD player in my new Cupra 300 Mk4 with it's having to have mp3's on a USB stick instead.

yorkshire_bob

Apr 29, 2023
South Yorkshire
Welcome to SCN, yes the Leon Mk3 is a great car, I had my 280 for nearly 8 years and never had a problem. Miss the CD player in my new Cupra 300 Mk4 with it's having to have mp3's on a USB stick instead.
Yeah the Cupra was definitely on the wishlist but had to go the sensible route for this one, maybe next time.... I tend to use Spotify and have all my old mp3s on am SD card. Nice to have the CD player though as previous car didn't have one.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members