Hello

yorkshire_bob

Apr 29, 2023
South Yorkshire
Just got my 3rd Leon, a 2018 mk3 ST 1.5 TSI FR. Previously owned a mk1 1.9TDI and mk2 1.6TDI in-between several other cars. Really happy with the mk3 so far having managed to update the maps myself, and planning to fit a front and rear dash cam and retrofit a wireless charging pad. Look forward to participating in the forums.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just got my 3rd Leon, a 2018 mk3 ST 1.5 TSI FR. Previously owned a mk1 1.9TDI and mk2 1.6TDI in-between several other cars. Really happy with the mk3 so far having managed to update the maps myself, and planning to fit a front and rear dash cam and retrofit a wireless charging pad. Look forward to participating in the forums.
Welcome to SCN, yes the Leon Mk3 is a great car, I had my 280 for nearly 8 years and never had a problem. Miss the CD player in my new Cupra 300 Mk4 with it's having to have mp3's on a USB stick instead.

yorkshire_bob

Apr 29, 2023
South Yorkshire
Welcome to SCN, yes the Leon Mk3 is a great car, I had my 280 for nearly 8 years and never had a problem. Miss the CD player in my new Cupra 300 Mk4 with it's having to have mp3's on a USB stick instead.
Yeah the Cupra was definitely on the wishlist but had to go the sensible route for this one, maybe next time.... I tend to use Spotify and have all my old mp3s on am SD card. Nice to have the CD player though as previous car didn't have one.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.