Giving lifts in a MK2 Leon

Gib83

Neeow!!
Mar 3, 2007
Sheffield
It is a fantastic mistake people make. It happens to me too, they always look confused and embarassed when you open the rear door!

Marsden1002

Jun 22, 2007
me aswell.

I once opened the rear window and told them to crawl throu . . . . they just looked at me so i had to tell them!

dubnut71

Oct 9, 2007
had this on Saturday with 2 separate people, they were convinced it was a 3-dr, they just haven't seen anything like it!!!

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I remember once a customer coming nasking for a 3 door Leon

I corrected him and he called me a Liar and walked out

I just stood there :confused:

:whistle:

Irfan

toNes

Jun 26, 2007
London
hahahahaha....... I've had that plenty of times!!!

I've even had mates who have pulled the front seat forward to try and get in - like a 3-dr car!!!

:lol:

The best is when I offered to give a lift to some lady friends of mine, the gf got in the front seat and shut the door (cos she knows it's a 5-door) and the other girls were just left standing outside complaining at how rude the gf was and why she got in first and how they would get in!!
I wound down the window and told them the car's a 5-door and to look for the hidden door handle in the small recessed window.

After a few minutes of them shouting there's no f'in door handle I got out of the car to open the rear doors for them!!

Lets just say the ride home was pretty silent due to their embarassment!!

:lol:

..... then again, maybe it was all just a clever ploy to get me to open the door for them!! >_<"

flakmunky

Olympic Knitting Champion
Aug 23, 2005
Marmitehampton
This has never happened to me... Maybe my passengers have higher IQs than everyone elses?! ;)

Even my parents sussed it out straight away and they are:
1) Old
2) Nearly blind
3) Quite probably senile
4) Narcoleptics

Last edited: