Gauge to piller fitment

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
My gauges arived today just had a quick look at them everything now seems pretty stright forward apart from the obvious, How do i fit the gauges to the nomad pod without drilling the pod for the bolts on the side of the gauge? or does the thick black band clamp it in place? I havent got my pod yet so all might come clear then, Just thought id ask anyway.

Cheers.

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Ahh ok, At guess are there holes in the inside of the pod for the bolts to go threw and bolt up?

CupraPower

Jan 29, 2004
Woking, Surrey
Visit site
thick elastic band will hold it in place. Drop the gauge in then slide on the band and push it right up as far as it goes. Otherwise guages come with a U bracket which may fit inside the nomad pillar. well it does on mine :)

Kevgrady

May 4, 2006
North East
the normad pillars dont come with holes in and when i got my auto-meter boost ggouge all i did was slot it straight in and it was fine, didnt have to use the bolts that came with the boost gouge.

Cupra_G

185bhp/230ftlb
Mar 7, 2006
ayrshire
s62.photobucket.com
Ive just received and fitted my nomad pillar and autometer gauges. The holes in the pillar were cut so that it was a little tight when they slotted in so they hold in place without needing secured

Last edited:

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Awsome thats all i wanted to know, thought they might have been secured better rather than just a tight fit.

Chees.