Forge 007p service,

calum001

Oct 9, 2009
EDIT: just realised that block 115 isn't available on the shareware version of vagcom but i ended up measuring blocks 002 and 003 and got a pitifully low max 184g/s reading

just about to go out and pressure test the DV and maybe try the yellow spring that i've got

Last edited:

Harris.

Apr 5, 2010
Essex Bruv
Servicing 007p

Guys I received my 007 rebuild kit today and it look pretty obvious to do apart from the greasing side of things. I received a packet of red stuff which looks like grease? Is this used for putting round the seals or round the actual piston or am I completely wrong?
My dump valve has no grease of anysort in it which is prob why I have boost issues.
Any help would be appreciated.

Pyro

Grease alll the rubber bits and the inside of tge DV around tge edges where the oiston will cause friction ;)

Henjo24

Can u use any grease on the 007p cuz im thinking of giving mine a quick service tommorow?

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
It should be high-temp grease, think the stuff that Forge send out is Mobil 1 stuff. I did this recently, does help.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Guys I received my 007 rebuild kit today and it look pretty obvious to do apart from the greasing side of things. I received a packet of red stuff which looks like grease? Is this used for putting round the seals or round the actual piston or am I completely wrong?
My dump valve has no grease of anysort in it which is prob why I have boost issues.
Any help would be appreciated.

Really no need for yet another thread on the subject. Search. Merged with existing thread.

lock1981

Oct 3, 2010
stockton
Lol sorry just read the thread from the start. I haven't got oil cos I haven't ordered a service kit. Just the dv

Duh

Harris.

Apr 5, 2010
Essex Bruv
Really no need for yet another thread on the subject. Search. Merged with existing thread.

Actually I did search before I posted, but was located under a title I wasn't searching under.

Not the end of the word is it !

Anyway I did my 007 service today and so far so good.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise