Feeler for price?

welshguy

Hi people,
I'm possibly thinking of selling my ibiza mk4 due to insurance reasons, being 19 and at uni i probably wont be able to afford the insurance on my own come renewal time as my dad wont let me go on his insurance any more as a name driver on my car, especially with the car being at uni with me for most of the year.

Anyway, was just wondering how much u guys think i could get for it so i can downsize engines to a 1.4 or something :(

It's a 2003 on a 52 plate Ibiza 1.9 TDI PD 130 Sport, in glacier blue. Completely standard spec apart from factory fitted cruise control. Mileage is 73,000 with a full service and lots of receipts for work done.

It's a very tidy car, no scratches or dents, wheels been refurbed in last year so like new (apart from kerbing mark where mum parked badly!)grrr.

If you can give me an idea that would be great, I was thinking just over £5000 tho from looking at autotrader prices, therearent actually that many to compare to, they either got like 90,000miles or 60,000.

Thanks

welshguy

around what i was thinking. Took me ages to find one so don't know if there's much demand for them? Unless u want a fast, economical car anyway ( beat a 120d off the line 2day!)lol

bizzaboy

Unfortunate. Alot of insurance companies will let you pay by instalments, spreading the premium over 10 monthly payments (or whatever) - might financially be an easier way to pay it off?

If you do sell, you'll have a nice bit of change from your current ride, that can be put towards some quality mods on your next Ibiza, so still something to look forward to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members