*****Eagle F1 GSD3's, Buyer Beware*******

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
This has been a longstanding issue.

When looking for tyres there's often a mention to make sure these are Made in Germany, not China as people have had bad experiences with them.

seantdi

no smoke no poke!!
Jan 18, 2009
ireland
have hankook evos on the tdi and find them very good.. even in the snow/ice/frozen roads they grip well

20v roper

Dec 15, 2006
I started work at 6.00 am today and it was bloody cold out there, I kept thinking about this tyre issue as I drove the car in the wintery conditions and didn't get chance to have a proper luck at my tyres till later today, so glad to see they said 'made in germany' I'm lead to believe my tread pattern is the old one, which is now replaced by the asymetrical version?
I have read about f1's and people I know who have had a lot more experience of this tyre than me all seem to rate them highly, so I just can't understand why we are having this problem with what is a very highly regarded product. I still don't think my car feels entirely as it should do after fitting top quality tyres to it, perhaps they will settle down eventually but I've got a feeling the outer edges will just wear and I'll be buying more before long, my car has had a full alignment carried out in the past at votex, in summary I don't think the car rolled as much in the corners when fitted with the bridgestones even though they were just non descript, and it now feels like it is tip toeing about rather than feeling planted. I hope we don't have a repeat of last years weather aa I think I'll be funked good and proper getting to work and back. Thanks for Reading again .

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.