does my car sound right? NOW WITH ANOTHER VID :)

Pyro

heres a vid of me driving t32eer said it dont sound like theres much going on turbo wise is he corect????

an i no the bloke it the audi witch i why i get so close ;) enjoy

Last edited by a moderator:

S3 Nattie

Sep 10, 2009
Exhaust sounds nice but sounds a little flat your turbo, sounds a bit like a N/A car to me when you gun it coming out of the junction to get that Audi lol.

Might just be me but doesnt sound like my S3 which is standard and doesnt your LC stage 2 run quite high boost.

Nathan

Pyro

It's boosts at 18 peak and drops to 15ish hmmm it should be pushing 230 with stage two :( I no I don't get that :(

S3 Nattie

Sep 10, 2009
Im running about 235 bhp on a standard map and similar boost figures.

When I gun my car you can tell sound wise when the turbo comes in as the tone changes quite a bit, yours sounds a bit N/A to me especially at the end coming out of the junction. Your car to me doesnt sound to have much pull, sounds like it takes its time to get to redline. I never driven a LC let alone a stage 2 but thats what it sounds like to me compared to my turbo 1.8T engine. Maybe perfectly fine considering ive never driven a LC.

What MAF values you getting and have you log block 120 to get your power and torque figures.

Nathan

Pyro

It is ko3s dan but u know that and yea the misses can't hold my phone steady

And you don't want an iPhone 4 there pants I'm having loads of problems with mine signal keep muting people when it to my face or just hangs up if I'm on the phone for more than 5-10 mins it decides it's long enough and fails there ****

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Iphone are so over rated, sold mine and getting the galaxy s, Mrs as got one far better than the iphone.
Noticed my turbo is far more audible since removing the bonnet sound proofing.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Everything is so much simpler, setting ring tones, message tones, dragging folders of music to the phone, screen is superb the swype keyboard is so quick to use, moving background wallpapers.
Get the idea ;) :p
Oh and the bluetooth works like a bluetooth should.
Lots of the cydia apps don't work if you are on jailbreakme ie 4.0.1

yeah sorry Sam :p

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Tone fx for message tones and any noise the phone makes lock unlock , can't remember the app for music dragging but d tunes and music meow all free music , bluetooth well that's just **** lol apart from playing brothers in arms 2 now that Is quality with a few of you

Pyro

I agree with lee I'm tempted to sell mine the vid I put on here is from my iPhone 4 so the camra is gouged on the phone but once you take it off the phone it crap

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.