Dashboard Message

RachIbiza

Jeremy Kyle is my idol
Apr 3, 2008
Portsmouth
If the comments regarding people being "lazy" were aimed at me then ....... (insert rude comments here)
If you look at almost all the threads I have contributed to i have done so to try and help others with problems they may have.
As I put in my original post, I tried using the search function and i also tried using google ect, i dont have a manual for the vehicle so guess what i asked a question!
My idea of a forum is somewhere for people to exchange information? So if you dont want to do that then why post in the first place?

Lighten up people, lifes to short to be sitting on here all day moaning at people because in you opinion they are "lazy".

Agreed, as a newbie its helpful to start a new post plus using the search and looking up old posts, sometimes some things may have changed, or people have thought up new ideas, so older posts may not be so relevant anymore :)

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
sorry if i offended you buddy, didnt mean to. it just annoys people having the same questions asked all the time. funnily enough i just used the search to find this thread :p i'm actually having the same trouble now lol

edit: btw thanx flapper, i just sorted mine too :)
________
NEVADA MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.