• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra R mats

slinger

Dec 18, 2005
north of watford
mats that don't fix down ie not genuine ones are pants! the ones i have no keep moving about and get scunched up, need some genuine ones in my life! :D

20vt Tony

Oct 16, 2006
Edwinstowe, Notts
I've got some custom black carpets specifically made for the Leon with yellow piping from a company called Autostyle, just type it on any search engine and the web site is usually somewhere near the top. They cost about £60 but the quality is outstanding and you can customize the colour of both the piping and the actual carpet, they also come with fittings to secure the front mats. You can even get free motifs on the fronts if you use the ones in their library or even upload your own,

Just a thought

Balf2k

Jul 5, 2006
South East Kent
The red chequered ones have an 'oval' shaped peg hole, I ordered some for my 210 LCR but my carpet pegs were round so I just bought the plain black with the red LEON on them, I was pleased cos I didn't like the red chequered ones when I saw them in the flesh. Whatever you go for, check what shape the peg in your carpet is so it will fit nicely

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.