• Welcome to our new sponsor Lecatona, a brand dedicated to enhancing performance for VAG group sports cars, including SEAT, Audi, Volkswagen and Škoda. Specializing in High Pressure Fuel Pump (HPFP) upgrades.

Cupra K1 Mats

ianctr

Hi, i pick up my first ever Seat on Saturday, a Cupra K1, 58 plate with 3K miles.

The stealer has told me it comes with standard Leon mats. I asked when paying the deposit if I could upgrade to Cupra K1 logo mats and was told that they did not do them.

Was just wondering what mats everyone else had, if Seat do infact make a custom Cupra or K1 interior mat with logo.

Last 3 cars have been Honda Civic Type R (variuos editions) and have always opted for the red JDM branded Type R mat which looked awesome and was of excellent quality.

I have not seen the mats yet, are the standard Leon mats branded and good quality?

Any help would be much appriciated. Thanks.

storm_bay

Got my K1 3 weeks ago and the mats are really good in my opinion, they look like the carpet, but if you want logo ones then i've no idea! Try Google or eBay?

ianctr

Spot on cheers mate, yep looks like there is only 1 choice for the Leon Mk2 in black. Site only showed the front but I presume you also get rear for £48 ?

Thanks.

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
Yes it is a full set......get them to fit them for free, a 10 min job, as it involves cutting 4 holes in the car carpet for each of the front mat anchors, better for them to mess it up than you!!!

Last edited:

Aaroncupra

Last edited by a moderator:

croftyboy_8

slightly off topic but still mat related if i may...?

i have the leon mats and notie that there are no plugs for me to fit them onto. am i missing a part or how do i resolve this? the mat keeps riding up!

Bedlam

Feb 26, 2009
North Yorkshire
slightly off topic but still mat related if i may...?

i have the leon mats and notie that there are no plugs for me to fit them onto. am i missing a part or how do i resolve this? the mat keeps riding up!

The Seat mat set comes with 2 rear and 2 front mats, also in the set are 4 plastic screw in "thingys", 2 for each front mat, with a plastic peg on top.

So you slightly cut the existing car carpet, screw the "thingy" in and push the mat onto the peg.

Your guess is as good as mine as to whether the "thingys" are available as a part.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise