Cupra Gear nob

Scully

Mar 11, 2007
Whetstone
I ordered the Cupra Gear nob. and would like to :confused: know what it looks like? any pictures available. ive seen pictures on the net. but i think that the european one.

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
You ordered it without seeing it first? :p

Im pretty sure it looks like this:

img.es,property=Image.jpg

Didnt think there was any difference in the euro one..

D&C

Feb 12, 2007
Nottingham
How much did you pay for it? Might want the part Number for that, if you like it when you get it on, can you post some pics.

danmay

Fast cars, shooting stars
Mar 25, 2007
Stafford
www.myspace.com
i'm going to put my momo one on the ibiza when i get it, how do you take the standard knob off, it is just a case of pulling the bugger or is it more subtle..... i'm not good a suble so this should be fun :p

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
unclip the gaiter, lift it up, bend or cut the metal clip for the gearknob and off she comes

metal clip can be replaced with a cable tie when you want to sell the car and put it back to standard

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
my standard cupra gear knob is starting to look a bit battered might just buy the same 1 new again :D

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
The 1's in the 2007 model cupra's n FR's look ok but feel horrible, cant seat make something that feels nice on the palm of your hand???

dozza.13

PS3 Tag - Dozza1979
Jun 30, 2006
Grimsby
What the ones u sed looked like microphones??? Could always try a bit of karaoke in the car!!! lol :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.