come on turner

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
what a good start for the fella,gonna be a good scrap with pinkney i wager.

what a pisser for JP ,he likes race 3 though if oulton is anything to go by

F2 Stu

I. Am. Legend.
Oct 4, 2001
Crawley, UK
Visit site
I had my doubts about Turner regarding his lack of experience the leon and in touring cars in general but he's certainly done good especially a he's got Thommo's ballast to contend with:)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
wtf was that Shedden, im sure he has had a brain / braking foot labotomy [:@] :censored:

Ben Edwards says: He must of been going for a gap!

What gap the one with a bright Yellow SEAT in it? ffs :wtf:

Sheeden should get a pit lane penalty for that little chestnut :ban:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
second to last to third,what a great drive by JP.
i think someone should be looking at turners off,to me he seemed to get tapped from two sides

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Good result for JP considering his start position. and a podium for Turner! Too bad he was knocked out badly in the next race.

CH1

Jul 6, 2004
Turnet did look like he was squeezed from both sides -where could he go?

Stu B

DarthWombleIII & WombleII
WHAT A DAY ...... will try and up load the pics later ..... Turner did v.well all day - JP well he was just ACE in the 3rd race ... last to 3rd ... What can one say Ace..

Good day had by me - Sorry guys that I missed you.. And to think they saw me coming in, waited for me, but didnt see me head off to the complex.. (Me non the wiser that they were waiting Oops ......) Head in cookoo land .....

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
FAO Gordon Shedden :

o·ver·take
tr.v. o·ver·took, (-tk) o·ver·tak·en, (-tkn) o·ver·tak·ing, o·ver·takes
1. To catch up with; draw even or level with.
2. To pass after catching up with.

ram
tr.v. rammed, ram·ming, rams
1. To strike or drive against with a heavy impact; butt: rammed the door with a sledgehammer until it broke open.
2. To force or press into place.

:)

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
angry.jpg

THINK I'VE USED THIS BEFORE

F**KING SHEDDON HOPE YOUR F***ING WHEELS FALL OFF

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Looks like Shedden may of got away with it, no penalty issued as yet :( At least his race got f**ked over too, but Darren/James Leon was trashed. :censored:

40 days until Croft :whistle: Then its payback, be nice to have a clean sweep, car should be strong round there too. [B)]

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Noticed on a few motorsport forums, some are already jumping the gun, thinking its all over for Plato's championship ambitions. :rolleyes:

Its not even half way thru the seasons races, lack of luck isn't confined to one racer or race team.

Team Dynamics and Matt Neal having a poor weekend is still a high statistical possibility!

JP won't be giving up. 270 (1st place) driver points still available in the championship, if my reckoning is right. Not to mention the extra points for possible fastest laps and pole positions.

Its not over yet by a long way. :)

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise