bhp

sscpfc

Mar 15, 2007
ASHFORD KENT
hi guys
i am very ignorant when it comes to engines,and was just wondering what is the best way to improve bhp on an 04 plate cupra.got about 200 quid to spend
cheers

Cupraloon

Your gonna need to save a bit more cash matey, a remap is the best way to improve performance, but you looking at about £400 to do that, for a Revo or Custom Code...

Trouble is it never stop's at just a remap....:whistle:

sscpfc

Mar 15, 2007
ASHFORD KENT
only had my cupra a couple of months but got thebug already,if a remap is the way to go then happy to do it.do i need to upgrade anything first

Cupraloon

I'd stick in a decent panel air filter, or if you want a bit more noise and want to spend a lot moremoney go for CAI filter kit,

Which basically removes the standard air filter assembly and replaces it with an open air filter and hard intake pipe, normally about £100-£200.

The panel filter costs about £30-40, my favored make is BMC, which i've used on a lot of my bikes and cars..

danieltm

Bit of Jabba magic!
Aug 26, 2006
Norwich
i got a remap at reddot racing in watford for £250 they are doing special prices on all vag cars at the mo..

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
uprate the DV!
theres a few in the for sale section - bout 60 bucks second hand!
the standard one is prone to failure!
you don't need a panel filter first - remap at that price is generic so ou can ad the mods later and it wont make a diff!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.