Best £50 I've spent

Digger

Aug 7, 2005
RCT South Wales
Got myself a strut brace from my dealer the other day for my PD160. What a difference it makes! Well worth the cash. If you don't have one, buy one today, you won't regret it.

moditsteve

i was considering getting one but always worry about all this if u have a side impact crash it takes out both side of the car ??? ;)

Triple D

u should have got a shiney adjustable forge one for that price, i used to have the seat sport one, but gave it to someone else so i could buy the forge one :) Looks loads better imho. But yes your right, it makes such an improvement, and i think it gives you more confidence with the car.

DIFT

Torquing all the Torque
Oct 8, 2004
Kent/London
Ive got the Forge one and love it. Looks nice in the engine bay.

Certainly stiffens the front end of the car up no end.

Does catch a bit on the engine cover a touch tho. But nothing major.

T. Spark

Ive had it on from new, but my brother hasnt, and said when he drove mine it felt such much more stable on the front end!

Well worth the cash imo

T. Spark

onlineamiga said:
yeah i want one :) strut brace and lowering makes my bros car so much better at corners, so much better its f**kin scary!: )

Not just lowered, on Eibach Coilies (spelling?!) :D

Besides, it also helps using both hands on a steering wheel and not just a thumb or finger!

Smee said:
do u not find it rattles on teh air box cover??

smee

Dont have a air box :D But when I did, it didnt... much... i cant remember it doing that ne way :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise