AM04 Mk3 Red Ibiza Cupra

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
they are dare tuner 1's, i ideally would like a set of team dynamics pro race 1.2 (i think thats what they are) in black. Check out my sig for the power!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
yeh, still got the red engine cover, think it looks a bit poo though in my opinion! I am wanting a full detail at some point - really for paint correction more than anything - pm me a quote luke! just uploading some pics of the fu*ked cooler, so to those who are sqeamish - look away now!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
S1031005.jpg

S1031004.jpg

S1031002-1.jpg

think its reapairable?!

Last edited:

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
there is no damage to the bumper that wasnt already there! and i cant even remember doing it to be honest? I didnt think it would be fixeable, thats why i bought a new one

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
thats the thing - i cant remember! all i can think of is that i must have hit a kurb, or must of hit something in the ground whilst parking on a verge at my mates? Never felt a thing thought? the car has been wound up a few notches on the coilovers since though

ian_cupra

bloody hell mate, when you said it was bust didnt expect it to be anywhere near as bad as that!!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
hmm, thats what i thought, but i cant remember the car jolting at all! Forge said its way past repair, so i think its best i make it into a coffee table, or sell it to the scrap metal man! Iv seen those pro races for sale phil - stanthemans? Im just lacking funds after this new intercooler though - expensive month and its only been 5 days!