AM04 Mk3 Red Ibiza Cupra

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
Got this new toy last weekend, had quite a few problems with it and one week and £500 later its finally sorted, and now today after cleaning it, im finally really pleased that i bought it. As you can see the bumper seems to of had a couple of disagreements with a curb, but its one of those things, the splitter iv got will hide alot of it. Today i washed it, polished it and waxed it and gave the engine bay a clean, as it seems that the car had been let go to some extent by the last owner, but after about 7 hours work today its back (nearly) to its former glory, when josh had it. Enjoy!

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

ian_cupra

very nice mate, very shiney!! what you use in the end??

that engine covers very nice, nice and small

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
the engine cover is the carbon fibre bit off the cupra R engine cover.
used megs scratch x, and then autoglym extra gloss, not bad finish really, i hate washing cars though - definately paying someone next time round!

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
Now that is nice, looks good with the bump strips colour coded.

thought for a second there you where on anthracite ultraleggera's. The DARE wheels are still very nice and compliment the car well.

Hmmm, i like those strut caps too. any idea where they can be sourced?

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
cheers,
Strut caps are from here:
http://www.forgemotorsport.co.uk/content.asp?inc=product&cat=&product=FMAUST

had mine off today and on the buffing wheel, they were dull but now they are shiney!

So this is what you got rid of your Imperial Blue one for?

Might call on you sometime for a photoshoot. Myself (Ebony Black), Mike_IbizaCupra (Artic Grey), Seli_babe (Imperial Blue) and darrenh (Ovni Yellow) all drive mk3's and are looking for a Flash red one to do a shoot for Seli's calendar...

Has it got rear spacers as well?

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
well no actually, o got rid of the imperial blue one to buy a sh*tter, as im off to uni in spetember, but i had to get it! I dont mind that aslong as you dont focus on my front bumper! No rear spacers, had them on my old one, made a good difference, but couldnt go as low as it rubbed easier, this one has no issues rubbing whatsoever and i want it to stay that way!

ian_cupra

make sore you sort that suspension out though!! soften it!!!!!

pdcupra

Ibiza-less
Aug 11, 2006
King's Lynn
You can still see the mark on the outside - but i can tell - i just make sure its always just below max! and the washer fluid wll just get filled when it runs out! Header tank seems to have been painted porfessionally, washer bottle seems to have a brush lines in it. Still - something a bit different, alot easier to make them look clean too

Neel-Cupra

MK2 Leon Cupra 2.0T FSI
Jul 28, 2005
Nice car mate, got the same wheels as u lol .. the colour coded bump strips look god, might have to get them done ..

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.