Aerial Choice which do you prefer....

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Im in need of a new aerial as i dont like the standard one, ive searched through threads and came up with the two most obvious ones,

civic type r/s2000 aerial
aerials2000.jpg

or

citroen c2 tiny aerial
tiny.jpg

but which do you think looks best, does the tiny one look out of place on a leon maybe too small?

Hope you dont mind me stealing your pics lee69 :) oh and can i ask is the radio reception anygood with the little aerial?

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Ah right cool have you got any pics of the aerial fitted to your car, would like to see a overall full pic of the car, as i dunno if it looks abit out of place maybe too small if you know what i mean. Did you buy it from ebay or at a citroen dealer and how much was it. Are there any other stubby genuine aerials that will fit?

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
i got it off someone from the forum, no pics im afraid, looks funnily similar to the one in the picture.

you could judt buy both, try it and send the one back you dont like......

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Picture thief ;) :p of course it's ok.
And as said reception is fine so long as you get the aerial booster, as the standard aerial is amplified.

Here's a full pic

By lee69

skullmunki

Ding Ding Round 2!!!
Nov 12, 2006
I have le citroen one, think it looks and does the business ( and yes I need to dress my tyres )

blackbadge2.jpg

daboy3000

No Longer a Seat owner
Jul 2, 2008
Oxted
What type of booster do you need, i.e does it depend on what stereo you have or are they all generic?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members