advice on tyre choice

daves ibiza

hi guys im looking into geting some new tyres for the front . i have t1rs now and find them a bit twitchy . my tyre size now is 195 45 16 . would anyone recomend yokohama prada . or any other track road tyre .any vows will be appriciated many thanks:)

daves ibiza

ive lloked around bill for some and im struggling to get some for my size wheel loads of 15s and 17s cheap to;)

Davem

Aug 7, 2008
Birmingham
Goodyear eagle F1's for road tyres.. Track tyres and can be used on road would be R888's but i know lowered about 30mm they scrubbed as 50 profile only.

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
Parads are the best thing ive used. I think theyre actually better than the goodyears, theyre cheaper and last longer.

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
i swear by t1r's i know i dont have as much power as you guys, but they still hold me well in the twisty's when im giving it some down country roads :) and at 45 a corner you cant complain :)

Billbatov

Oct 31, 2009
Bedfordshire
how much are paradas matey

Blackcircles will do them for about £81.50ea mail order.... might be worth trying tyreandgo.co.uk also. I'm actually running C drives at the moment, purely to get longer mileage but some people do get decent mileage out of the Parada also!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members