300 Bhp????

Brucel

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
How can he have stage 3 without a TIP and various other hose replacements?

It does seem very unlikely considering a standard TIP will collapse under near standard power....?

Brucel

Apr 29, 2005
Sheffield
Mine has 270 odd bhp and drives really well and on track is most definitely better to drive and quicker than standard so its certainly not a waist of space.

Also the Cupra cup were using 250bhp cars and this were definitely better than a 230bhp car.... :) It depends how you drive. Normal road driving is fine if you drive sensibly.... admittedly its not great in the wet but nor is a standard 225... It all depends on what you want it for and how you drive, obviously some people will not benefit...

Cupra_Mark

Jun 15, 2006
South Wales
Mine has 270 odd bhp and drives really well and on track is most definitely better to drive and quicker than standard so its certainly not a waist of space.

Also the Cupra cup were using 250bhp cars and this were definitely better than a 230bhp car.... :) It depends how you drive. Normal road driving is fine if you drive sensibly.... admittedly its not great in the wet but nor is a standard 225... It all depends on what you want it for and how you drive, obviously some people will not benefit...

Fair comment, I am only stating what I heard - 300BHP, whould scare the sh1t out of me!

ianrawlins

Munch
Mar 21, 2005
Kent
What a load of old tosh! Had he just advertised it as a tweaked Leon, then no problem, but why oh why does he have to make stupid claims like:

THE CAR IS 300BHP AND ONE OF THE FASTEST FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!

What about the FWD Maserati bi-turbo??

Tabazan

What a load of old tosh! Had he just advertised it as a tweaked Leon, then no problem, but why oh why does he have to make stupid claims like:

THE CAR IS 300BHP AND ONE OF THE FASTEST FRONT WHEEL DRIVE CARS IN THE UK!

Its the Ebay disease . . people think that their things won't sell unless they add an element of hyperbole or A++++BESTINWORLDOMGYOUREALLYNEEEDTHIS!!!!!!! :happy:

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
Cannot see the point of a 300 BHP FWD car, its going to be impossible to drive correctly!

with the right map its very drivable! :p

mr clarkson is a girl.

anyone fancy gb on miltek zorsts? side by side i could sqeeze 5 under the rear bumper. 320bhp + 250bhp worth of zorsts ........570bhp! add 4 gold alloys at 50bhp a throw.

so thats 770bhp not including the spare. :doh: the money i wasted at jabbasport!

i doubt in reality he got more than 10-15bhp on a full system

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.